Most popular wine refrigerators
Comparing Danby DBC120BLS and HomeLabs Mini Fridge 120 Can
- 3.3 cubic feet capacity beverage center (up to 120 cans)
- Mechanical thermostat with temperature range of 43F - 57F
- 3 black wire shelves and interior light.
- Recessed side mount door handle and integrated lock with key. Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim and black body
- Read more
- MODERN ELECTRIC BEVERAGE COOLER - This 3.2 cubic feet, free standing beverage refrigerator features an elegant see through, left hinge glass front door with a stainless steel frame for you to view your wine, beer or soda at a glance. Its white LED interior light illuminates for easy, nighttime selection of your favorite chilled drink
- Read more
Customers like HomeLabs Mini Fridge 120 Can way moreHomeLabs Mini Fridge 120 Can, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Danby DBC120BLS [ 4.6 vs 3.9 ]. In our awesomeness score HomeLabs Mini Fridge 120 Can ranks #2 out of 307 and Danby DBC120BLS ranks #39 out of 307.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
HomeLabs Mini Fridge 120 Can is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Danby DBC120BLS and HomeLabs Mini Fridge 120 Can|
|Vremi 120 Can Mini Fridge||$270||Cheaper|
|Whynter WC-201TD||$382||Better Reviews|