Comparing Danby DBC120BLS and NewAir Beverage Cooler
Customers like NewAir Beverage Cooler somewhat moreNewAir Beverage Cooler, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Danby DBC120BLS. In our awesomeness score NewAir Beverage Cooler ranks #32 out of 307 and Danby DBC120BLS ranks #42 out of 307.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
Danby DBC120BLS is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Danby DBC120BLS and NewAir Beverage Cooler|
|Koldfront BWR300||$600||Better Reviews|
|HomeLabs Mini Fridge 120 Can||$280||More Popular Better Reviews|
|Kalamera KRC-18SZB||$516||Better Reviews|
|Avallon ABR151SGRH||$789||Better Reviews|
- 3.3 cu. ft. capacity beverage center (up to 120 cans)
- Mechanical thermostat with temperature range of 43F - 57F
- 3 black wire shelves and interior light illuminates compartment when door is opened
- Recessed side mount door handle and integrated lock with key. Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim and black body
- Read more
- [PERFECT FOR ANY PURPOSE] - Requires no installation, holds 126 cans, and is perfect for living rooms, dorms, offices, or any room in the home.
- [A FRIDGE YOU CAN USE ANYWHERE] - This mini fridge is perfect for storing lunch at the office, leftovers in your dorm room, or a cold drink anywhere in your home. No installation necessary, simply plug it in and you’re ready to go.
- Read more