Most popular wine refrigerators
Comparing Danby DBC120BLS and Smith & Hanks 46 Single Zone
Smith & Hanks 46 Single Zone
- 3.3 cu. ft. capacity beverage center (up to 120 cans)
- Mechanical thermostat with temperature range of 43F - 57F
- 3 black wire shelves and interior light illuminates compartment when door is opened
- Recessed side mount door handle and integrated lock with key. Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim and black body
- Please refer Pages 5-7 in user manual under technical specification for the installation and troubleshooting guide
- Read more
- 46 BOTTLE STORAGE CAPACITY. Offset bottle shelf lets you store pinot, chardonnay, and cab bottles without sacrificing bottle capacity.
- READY TO DRINK WINE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS. Store up to 46 bottles of your favorite wines at temperatures that match your taste. Wine fridge temperature range, 41-72° Fahrenheit.
- FREE STANDING OR BUILT INTO CABINETS. Flexible design means you can use your wine storage cabinet as a free standing appliance or as a built in wine cooler.
- EASY TO INSTALL. 24 inch wide wine cooler will fit into almost any space. Just plug it in and you are ready to go. No water lines to hook up or special electrical connections to deal with.
- PEACE OF MIND. 1 year full warranty and 3 year warranty on the compressor and sealed system means we have confidence in the reliability of our wine coolers. We stand behind the products we manufacture.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.