Comparing EdgeStar CWB1760FD and Whynter Dual Zone Built In
Customers like EdgeStar CWB1760FD way more
At ReviewFinder we prefer to focus on professional product reviews, because customer reviews can be disproportionately affected by unrelated factors such as delivery, specific seller listing problems, and, of course, fake reviews. With that said, below is the summary of consumer sentiment.
Whynter Dual Zone Built In
CS of 10 is similar to a 4.8 star review, CS of 0 is similar to a 2 star review.
EdgeStar CWB1760FD, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Whynter Dual Zone Built In.
As can be seen in the chart above, median best-selling wine refrigerator receives a consumer score of 7.0 (good). Both EdgeStar CWB1760FD and Whynter Dual Zone Built In receive customer reviews that average out below that median threshold.
|Whynter Dual Zone Built In|
|Median best-selling Wine Refrigerator|
Whynter Dual Zone Built In is more popular than EdgeStar CWB1760FD
It's fairly safe to say that Whynter Dual Zone Built In is a more popular wine refrigerator than EdgeStar CWB1760FD, based on its 70+ reviews. Popularity is determined based on product sales. Note that older and cheaper products tend to sell more.
|Table: Top compared alternatives for EdgeStar CWB1760FD and Whynter Dual Zone Built In|
|EdgeStar VBR240||$1049||Better Reviews|
|Avallon ABR241SG||$1359||More Popular Better Reviews|
|EdgeStar CWR361FD||$1500||More Popular|
|Whynter Dual Zone Built In||$1007|
- Double paned, tempered glass doors; Built-in capable; Touch panel digital controls & display
- Safety lock; Air-cooled technology; ADA compliant; Adjustable leveling legs; Slide-out wood trimmed shelving
- Black cabinet & stainless steel trim; Five (5) wood shelves & three (3) metal shelves with wood fronts
- Read more
- Measures: 22.5" Long x 23.5" Wide x 32.5" High
- Total capacity of 46 wine bottles (750ml wine bottles), 16 upper zones, 30 lower zones; adjustable thermostat for each zone
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet, tempered double pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
- Read more
EdgeStar CWB1760FD is a popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling wine refrigerators and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as EdgeStar VBR240 or Magic Chef BTWB530ST1 .
EdgeStar CWB1760FD is $42 more expensive than the average wine refrigerator ($1007).
Whynter Dual Zone Built In is a popular option in the middle of the wine refrigerators price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling wine refrigerators and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as EdgeStar VBR240 or Magic Chef BTWB530ST1 .
Whynter Dual Zone Built In price is about the same as the price of the average wine refrigerator ($1007).