Ice Machine Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- EFFICIENT ICE MAKER: The CROWNFUL Portable Ice Maker has a built-in 1.8L large reservoir and produces up to 9 pieces of ice cubes in just 8 minutes and up to 26lbs in 24 hours. The melted ice water will flow into the reservoir again and will be used for the ice-making process. It is energy-saving and works efficiently.
- SMART REMINDER: The ice maker will automatically alert you when the ice is full. The sensors will automatically detect and stop making ice when ice is full; the moving ice basket makes the ice cubes more convenient to take. Please note the ice maker is not a freezer. You need to use the ice ASAP or transfer it to your freezer.
- QUIET & EFFICIENT: CROWNFUL Portable Ice Maker produces up to 9 pieces of ice cubes in just 7 minutes. It has a quiet cooling system that requires low energy to cool. Your party wonâ€™t be overshadowed by your ice maker.
- STYLISH & COMPACT DESIGN: This ice maker has a stylish and chic design. Its compact size makes it perfect to set up on your counters or tabletops. It is ideal to use indoors or outdoors for parties and events.
- This attractive ice maker will more than meet your ice making needs with no installation required. Perfect for your RV, boat, or small kitchen, this ice maker is compact and portable, works anywhere there is an outlet available
- Just plug in unit, add water and enjoy a batch of ice in as little as 6 minutes. Able to make up to 26 lbs. in 24 hours of bullet ice cubes per day, you'll never have to deal with pesky ice trays ever again
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE: Convenient and compact in size, this stainless steel ice maker looks good on a countertop while producing ice for whenever or wherever you need it
- LARGE ICE-MAKING CAPACITY: Keep the 2-quart water tank filled and this unit will produce 26 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period - enough to keep drinks cold all day long
- COUNTERTOP ICE MAKER WITH SERVING SCOOP: Provides convenient access to ice on kitchen counters and tabletops and makes large or small bullet-shaped ice cubes
- FAST AND EFFICIENT: Simply fill the 2.2 L reservoir with water to start making ice - each 6 minute cycle makes 9 ice cubes with the capacity to make up to 26 lbs. in 24 hours
- Convenient, compact design is ideal for use in small kitchens & other compact spaces like RVs, boats & more
- Produces 26 pounds of ice a day - never run to the store for a bag of ice again
- LARGE SEE-THROUGH WINDOW ALLOWS FOR PROCESS MONITORING & ICE LEVEL CHECKING
- COMPRESSOR COOLING
- NUGGET ICE: Enjoy chewable ice made from compacted ice flakes, perfect for cocktails, sodas and other refreshing beverages. Instead of the traditional hard cubes, enjoy soft nuggets of ice that retain flavors and are easy to chew. Side tank included that produces approximately 3X more ice and easily attaches to the ice maker.
- PORTABLE: Easily move your ice maker as needed. No water hookup required, just plug it into any 120v grounded (standard) electrical outlet and fill the reservoir with water. As ice melts, the water returns to the reservoir, where it will simply be made back into more ice.
- Build A Better Beverage: Ditch annoying ice cube trays and clunky freezer ice, and treat yourself to beautiful bullet-shaped cubes with Vremiâ€™s Very Nice Countertop Ice Maker.
- Quick Ice, And Lots Of It: Cool cubes are ready in just 8 to 10 minutes. This slick small kitchen appliance produces a whopping 26 pounds of ice per day, and holds up to 1.5 pounds of ice in its included bucket. Canâ€™t use it all at once? No worries: Store the extra cubes in your freezer till itâ€™s time for your next drink.
- Take a Chill Pill: Our powerful ice maker creates refreshing, chewable pill-shaped ice to keep your drinks icy cold. It's just what the doctor ordered.
- 26 Pounds Per Day: Fill the 2.2 liter water reservoir, which holds up to 1.5 pounds of ice at a time, and youâ€™re good to go for many rounds of cocktails, mocktails and more. Pro Tip: Use your ice shortly after making it, or store the extra cubes in your freezer to keep them from going to waste.