Comparing Frigidaire EFIC206 and Homelabs HME010019N
Customers like Frigidaire EFIC206 noticeably moreFrigidaire EFIC206, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Homelabs HME010019N. In our awesomeness score Frigidaire EFIC206 ranks #3 out of 294 and Homelabs HME010019N ranks #15 out of 294.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
Homelabs HME010019N is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Frigidaire EFIC206 and Homelabs HME010019N|
|Magic Chef MCIM22B||$129|
|Deco Chef Rapid Party||$120|
|Kismile 100lbs Ideal Cube||$420||Better Reviews|
- LARGE SEE-THROUGH WINDOW ALLOWS FOR PROCESS MONITORING & ICE LEVEL CHECKING
- COMPRESSOR COOLING
- ICE IN LESS THAN 6 MINUTES
- 26LBS PER 24 HOURS, NOISE: LESS THAN 38 DB, POWER: 200W, ICE BASKET CAPACITY: 1.2 KGS
- Read more
- Take a Chill Pill: Our powerful ice maker creates refreshing, chewable pill-shaped ice to keep your drinks icy cold. It's just what the doctor ordered.
- 26 Pounds Per Day: Fill the 2.2 liter water reservoir, which holds up to 1.5 pounds of ice at a time, and you’re good to go for many rounds of cocktails, mocktails and more. Pro Tip: Use your ice shortly after making it, or store the extra cubes in your freezer to keep them from going to waste.
- Read more